Monday, February 21, 2011

Realistic vs. Optimistic

Finally. After holding it down, NO, After fourteen hours forcing it to burst. It burst out just like that. I wonder what take it so long  for the eyes to wet. Can't you just do it 10 hours ago?

I want to be realistic. Something wrong with that? It's not that I'm pushing away my optimism but still being realistic is the best way, at least for now.I don't wanna be selfish anymore. If I'm not compatible, then why not just being positive about it and let's not waste any  time. I just want everyone to be happy.

Let's not have pity or being sympathy on me because I hate it when people look at me and feel sorry for me. Dear people, this person you are looking at is still alive, and she's doing her best to cope with everything and yes, she didn't ask for her family's help when she actually can. I don't need your sympathy. I just want you to understand and that is it.

p/s I'm still holding to my one and only objective for this year. To know more. It has nothing to do with grades and pointers. Besides, can't you see it  yet? I always hate the system.

No comments: