Friday, March 4, 2011

I Want To Repent But...

Good morning and have a very blessed Friday. I'm writing in English today because I like to share a book with all my readers. Well, particularly e-book since I managed to find one to save cash. It's a very good book by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid. The book title is " I Want To Repent But...".

I always believe that all human kind wants to be good. Deep down I know we all want to be the most excellent Muslim. Abiding all the rules that Allah has written for us. But... there is always a BUT inside of us. In Malay language the word 'but' is 'tetapi'. We always have this feeling to be better than yesterday but...it is somehow hard isn't it? Trust me, everyone feel the same way. And those who managed to take a step better than yesterday in his/her life is a very lucky and strong person. I myself envy those people who have the guts to wear long hijab and even niqab. Masya Allah don't they look like the world's most poise and graceful women ever?

You see? I, wholeheartedly admire that kind of women, but... why did I did not  wear the long hijab like them? I really want to actually but...

So, to answer why we have the big BUT... inside, let's read this book. It only have 32 pages so I bet if you can manage to read more than one fashion blogs, novel for hours, why not take some time to read this book?

Here is the link for the e-book version (click here). Thank you muslimconvert.com.

No comments: