Thursday, May 19, 2011

What's new at home?

Alhamdulillah, I am safe and sound finally at home.
Haven't finish unpackhing yet.
Major reason is because I believe I won't be long at home.
So, back to title, what;s new?
:First, I have 3 cute kittens.
Second, the big frig. has gone. Yep gone, to the dump site.
Thanks to my worth-for-nothing brother.
It's a long story but the frig. is gone in the end.
Third, my other brother get into my ex-high school .
And, got into the same class, taught by the same teacher who have been teaching me before.
Fourth, I am now at home jobless.
Who soever know any vacant job please let me know.
I prefer working outdoors rather than office works, but, hey I don't mind at all doing any of them.
Cause I need to get out of the house so bad.
What else new?
We'll see in about a week from now.
'Till then.
xoxo
almutarjimah.

No comments: