Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog review session - Kebun Malay-Kadazan girls

I still remember how I landed on her blog last year I think. 
I googled 'kebun australia' under blog's section.
I clicked on her blog and...
...voila my eyes became wide open.
There's too many greens and I (my eyes) fall in love with the blog at the very moment.

The reason why I googled such keywords is because
I was having quite a hard time.
Dealing with assignments and fussy peoples grew me tired.
So, i decided to look for something 'green'




Another reason is because
I terribly miss home.
I live in a small quiet village,
and my mom loves gardening so much that I can't remember how many times snakes choose our cozy yard to change their skin.
Man...that always gives me a shiver.

Anyhow my heart grew fonder of her blog day by day (hey these sound cheesy isn't it?)
So now let me introduce you to the blog owner.
Actually I have no idea what's her real name.
But I respect her like a big sister.
She is happily married and a mother to two very cute boys.
Currently live in Adelaide, Aussie
She is a Malay-Kadazan girl,
And...she has a very beautiful and bountiful garden of flowers and veggies.



Seeing her garden-blog always inspire me to blog about my mom's plants.
It just that I know very few about gardening he he he.
So, if you feel you are a 'green person', 

The pictures wasn't mine. Everything is taken from her blog. Please visit if you're interested in gardening.

4 comments:

Farhana Jafri said...

hey! thanks fr the review.. her house must be superb! i like these greeny stuff too! ^^

jemput singgah ANASAURUS :)

almutarjimah said...

"She's a wonderful person," is all I can say.

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Oh my this is a really big surprised. Gardening reminds me of my mom and my late-grandmother. So like you, when I missed them and going through a rough time I garden and feel that they are beside me (termasuklah Maha Pencipta Kita). Benkyo (study) gambattene! Diana @ Malay-Kadazan Girl.

almutarjimah said...

Hi sis! So, Diana's the name :) Esok exam psikologi tapi masih normal lagi. Have a nice day.