Sunday, October 17, 2010

I wonder if you ever...

littlemewhatever of deviantart

Mak,
What are you doing right now? I guess this time around, you were still on your prayer mat. How do you do mom? Have you still sewing? I think you should really gradually reduce them. It must have been hard for you to manage the big house all alone. I'm sorry I can't help you much. I'm a useless daughter huh? can't cook, can't clean, can't sew, can't make you happy.

Mak,
Have you ever by any chance...thinking of me when I'm not at home?
Have you ever by chance crying of me? If so, was it because you miss me? Or...was it because I've hurt your heart?
Have you by any chance miss me?

Mak,
Do you know?
...that I cried everytime I get on the bus to leave home?
...that I cry sometimes when I had my fever?
...that I once wrote a story about you on my blog and I make two reader cried.
...that I was afraid to call you because I hate it when I cry everytime I hear your tender voice?
...that I am crying right now...

5 comments:

kyle said...

nice en3! touching!

almutarjimah said...

It came out straight from that thing that pump my blood.

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Tiada siapa boleh jadi pengganti ibu. Like your post:). Thanks for visiting my blog!

almutarjimah said...

omg, thank you for coming sis. no one else like our own mak :)

@Fr!^n@ said...

even i do have my 'mak' beside me..
i always miss her.. ;) hehe