Saturday, April 13, 2013

Of forgive, forget and vengeance

I'm so sorry but this will be just another monologue of mine. Like I said before, many thing happen to me and the people around me, and I thank Allah for all the guidance and help. Other than reading the holy Quran's translation, I also bought an inspiring book 2 months ago. 

Aleph by Paulo Coelho. You won't believe just how many pages that I have dog eared and still counting cuz I'm now on the final quarter of the novel. Recently I'm hooked with this para of the novel, here's the excerpt that I love the most;

"I will be capable of loving regardless of whether I am loved in return, 
           Of giving even when I have nothing,
           Of working happily even in the midst of difficulties,
           Of holding out my hand even when utterly alone and abandoned,
           Of drying my tears even while I weep,
           Of believing even when no one believes in me."

           Instead of grief, I choose forgetting. Instead of vengeance, I choose victory.

Sometimes life isn't all about what we have plan ahead. Destiny will be so bright and promising if we let Allah help us along the way. Tawakkal.


Ayu & Yunus and all of us.


No comments: